So much Team love in this episode. Everyone joking around, working well together.
And I love the continuity! They go back to a place they have been before! They get the same cop they worked with before (who was awesome, yay Det. Kim!) and he remembers them and their methods and is helpful and awesome and still works well with them. He was right there in the take down, too.
I didn't even mind when they did the whole, "Hey, Reid, you ever call that hot chick who was totally crushing on you?" I liked that ep a lot, but I in no way think that was anything other than a passing fancy on Lilah's part...
And yes, I was dying when Reid did the little, "no no!" hand wave when JJ called Morgan. Kind of felt like, "He gave me a job to do and it's not perfect yet don't call him!" Cute Reid, trying to impress Morgan. Was it just me, or did Reid really seem to like it when Morgan ordered him around? Hmm, happy place.
So. Adorable.
Not happy they put JJ in peril again, but she totally pulled it off like the competent field agent she is, getting the drop on the people trying to kill her even though her head had to be fucking killing her. Awesome work, JJ.
Loving love. This is the Criminal Minds I fell in love with! Yay!
And I love the continuity! They go back to a place they have been before! They get the same cop they worked with before (who was awesome, yay Det. Kim!) and he remembers them and their methods and is helpful and awesome and still works well with them. He was right there in the take down, too.
I didn't even mind when they did the whole, "Hey, Reid, you ever call that hot chick who was totally crushing on you?" I liked that ep a lot, but I in no way think that was anything other than a passing fancy on Lilah's part...
And yes, I was dying when Reid did the little, "no no!" hand wave when JJ called Morgan. Kind of felt like, "He gave me a job to do and it's not perfect yet don't call him!" Cute Reid, trying to impress Morgan. Was it just me, or did Reid really seem to like it when Morgan ordered him around? Hmm, happy place.
So. Adorable.
Not happy they put JJ in peril again, but she totally pulled it off like the competent field agent she is, getting the drop on the people trying to kill her even though her head had to be fucking killing her. Awesome work, JJ.
Loving love. This is the Criminal Minds I fell in love with! Yay!
Tags: