Does anyone else remember the online campaign where people sent in pictures of their families/themselves holding signs along the lines of "allow my moms/dads/aunts/uncles/cousins to get married!"
Because I can't find a link to that and I can't for the life of me remember what that campaign itself was called.
But there's one picture in particular I want to find, and it's of two men standing together holding a sign, both of them going grey. Their sign says that they met and fell in love while serving in Vietnam.
If someone has a link to the campaign or that picture specifically, I would appreciate it more than I can say!
Because I can't find a link to that and I can't for the life of me remember what that campaign itself was called.
But there's one picture in particular I want to find, and it's of two men standing together holding a sign, both of them going grey. Their sign says that they met and fell in love while serving in Vietnam.
If someone has a link to the campaign or that picture specifically, I would appreciate it more than I can say!