January 2015

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Monday, January 2nd, 2012 11:08 am
Wow. I did almost nothing significantly fandom related in 2011. I wrote two fics, one very short H50/Castle crossover (and then fell out of love with H50, so there will not be follow-up), and a Haven fic.

I did get addicted to Slash Report and even de-lurked.

I got a twitter (@lovetheboys), and try to do things with it, but I find it kind of limiting and frustrating trying to follow conversations (bottom to top tracking is not my forte).

I don't know that I resolve to do more writing in fandom, but I should probably try to comment more, or at least hit the kudos button on AO3. I do resolve to post more fannish thoughts, and I kind of wanted to start something like a metablog. Don't know that I have anything significant to contribute, but whatever.

So, 2012. Here we go.