January 2015

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Wednesday, March 29th, 2006 09:09 am
Aaaaand now I want to write a DT/Supernatural crossover. It would have to be something with John and littleDean and littleSam, because as young as DT is, she's getting up there in years. No, screw that. I want it to be both, then and now, compare and contrast through DT's eyes. I could do that. See the boys, see the men. And, hell, I could make DT a vampire now, just Andre's kind of vampire, and the boys wouldn't know. She'd look the same as when they saw her last, and they'd be suspicious, but she's saved their asses twice now, and they're not ungrateful.

I can see it now: Papa Winchester gets in some trouble magically speaking in DT's neck of the woods and she has to go and bail him out. She patches him up and gives the boys some protection, I could have her be the origin of the turtle necklace. What would she give Sam? Advice, maybe, the same advice she gives to the kids in Jinx High to follow their happiness. When do they meet up? Late 80s-ish, early 90's seems more likely, as the tension is growing between Sam and John.... It could work. Am doing research, will come back to this...

I really love this show. The potential for research is enormous.